Porcelain dental veneers are thin, porcelain shells bonded on the front of your teeth. They are primarily used to improve the shape, lighten colour, close spaces and even alignment of teeth (in some cases).
Veneers is also the treatment of choice in discolourations that are too dark to respond well to teeth whitening (for example Tetracycline stains). These long lasting, ultra-thin porcelain shells can change the colour as well as the shape of natural teeth and are an effective way to transform your smile.
Benefits of Porcelain Dental Veneers
Desire a more youthful smile? Porcelain dental veneers can provide excellent aesthetic results to improving your smile....
1. Consultation appointment (Approximately 30mins)
2. First appointment (Approximately 1 hour)
3. Our dentists will work with our in-house laboratory to fabricate the dental veneers for you.
4. Second appointment (Approximately 1 hour)
5. Review of completed veneers....
FAQs on Veneers
1. What is the difference between porcelain laminates and veneers?
2. What is used to bond the veneers to teeth?
3. How durable are veneers? Can they chip or crack? Will they fall off?
4. Do veneers come in standard sizes or can they be customised to fit my teeth?
5. Is it tr...
Desire a more youthful smile? Porcelain dental veneers can provide excellent aesthetic results to improving your smile:
Take years away from your worn-out, discoloured and tired smile. Rejuvenating you and your self-esteem!
Do note that in some cases when patients have parafunctional habits like night-grinding (Bruxism) or clenching, night-guards may be prescribed for protection of these veneers.
For more advanced Smile Makeovers, we conduct a comprehensive and detailed analysis of the patient's smile (Aesthetic Smile Analysis). Only then will we be able to design the ideal smile for our patients using dental veneers.